Friday, September 4, 2009

Something Old. Something News. No. 1



















So I should have posted this long ago, but I was on hiatus, learning to swim amongst the yogini dolphins in the nutrient-rich, Gluten-Free Stream.

I participated in the first ARTlantis festival, put on by Beep Beep Gallery. My 5'4" screen printed scroll, Therapeutic Papers, took the 1st Place Jury Prize.



















Super sweetness.















Even sweeter was the fact that I got to hang out with my friends Lucha and Paco all day. You'd be super smiley if you got to stare at their lovely mugs all day too.















Thanks to Mark, James, and everyone who helped make it happen. And to the fam for coming to show their support.. And to all you lovvies who bought my prints! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment